Jacksonville Running Company Coaching Services
-Advanced Plan with a Coach: $100 a month or 6 months for $540
-Hands-On Plan: $200 a month or 6 months $1080
Advanced Plan with a Coach: What you get?
- A 30 day detailed schedule tailored specifically for you and your goals.
- Phone and email access to your JRC coach of for any questions you may have as you are working towards your goals.
- Weekly feedback via email or phone call.
Hands-On Plan: What you get?
- A 30 day schedule tailored specifically for you and your goals. The full season will consist of 3-4 months.
- Phone and email access to your coach for any questions you may have as you are working towards your goal race.
- Weekly workout follow-up sessions via phone or in person, to make sure you are on track and not having any issues with the schedule. Goal of follow-up is to make sure you are completing the workouts correctly (i.e. on target pace).
- Review routine for proper active warm-up and cool-down and drills before and after workouts, key runs and races (injury prevention).
- Videos on basic strength training program focusing on core and power, specific for runners.
- Recovery plan – All the tricks and secrets to keep you healthy and get you to the next level.
- Running form analysis. 1 on 1 sessions to breakdown and improve your running form.
- Monthly classes and clinic focused on proper stretching, strengthening and running mechanics.
Sign Up For Coaching Services
Meet The Coach
My name is Frederick “Owen” Shott. I am from a small town in Central Florida called Inverness. I moved to Jacksonville in 1999 on a track and field scholarship to FSCJ. Unfortunately, during my first year of running our teams program was dropped. From this I quickly realized I had to understand the sport of running if I was going to continue to be successful in it.
Fifteen years later I’ve won just about every running, triathlon and cycling race in Jacksonville, but not on my own. I’ve learned a lot not only from trial and error but from my coaches and other athletes around me. I’m a big believer that athletes don’t coach themselves, just like surgeons don’t operate on themselves.
That being said, I’ve found great success in coaching runners and triathletes at all levels (5k to Ironman). Whether you’re looking to qualify for a big race like Boston or Kona or simply just want to PR at a local 5k, I have a plan for you. I really look forward to sharing the training techniques, athletic understanding and basic running principles I’ve learned over the past 15 years and hopefully pass these along to you.
Contact Owen: firstname.lastname@example.org
1 M – 4:21
5k – 15:08
5 M – 25:31
10k – 31:52
15k – 49:49
Half Marathon – 1:10:57
Marathon – 2:41:40
Half Ironman – 4:21:13
40k Time Trial – 53:22